Bruce Wayne fights the never-ending battle against crime in Gotham City as Batman, the Dark Knight. When his parents were gunned down in front of him, young Bruce Wayne to vowed rid Lego Gotham City of the criminal element that took there lives. Traveling the world, he achieved both physical and mental perfection and returned to Gotham as the Batman. Taking in Robin as his sidekick, they became the Dynamic Duo. His archenemy Joker teamed up with Penguin and Riddler to stage a mass breakout at Arkham Asylum. Among the escaped criminals were Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and many more. Eventually he and Robin rounded up all the villains even Hush and Ra's al Ghul, and returned them to Arkham.
Some years later, Batman captured Joker and his gang when they attempted to steal the Man of the Year award. Shortly after Lex Luthor freed Joker and staged another mass breakout, all a part of his plan to become president. In which the city was overrun with criminals again, Batman, Robin, Superman and eventually the entire Justice League, defeated Joker and Luthor and recaptured all the villains.
Batman is unaware of the threat of Brainiac and after a temporary control over his mind enlists the Justice League to stop the alien.
- Martial Arts
- Genius Level Intellect
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Batman has been voiced by three actors for the Lego Batman Franchise:
- 6 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Lego Batman)
- 9 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Lego Batman)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Lego Batman)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.