By 1995, Batman had his car stolen by Tim and Amber Lake, for their private collection.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Lois & Clark)
|This article must be eradicated from existence.
This article has been scheduled for deletion because no reason given, it's probably just crappy. It must be destroyed with extreme prejudice, as the beginning of our annihilation of the entire universe. So says the Cult of the Unwritten Book.