As a young boy, Bruce Wayne saw his parents gunned down by Joe Chill. This incident changed Bruce's life forever. In 2001, Bruce donned the persona of "Batman", to fight the criminals of Gotham City.
Bruce fought criminals on his own for the better part of the next ten years. However, by 2011, Bruce had begun working with the young Barbara Gordon. This same year, Bruce learned that Joe Chill was in Metropolis and went to confront him. His quest for Chill briefly led to Bruce getting into conflict with Superman. However, the two soon joined forces. When they found Chill, Bruce came close to killing him, but the Prankster and Mister Freeze beat him to it. The Prankster also gunned down Superman with Green Kryptonite bullets. Bruce managed to save his life, after which they apprehended the Prankster and Mister Freeze.
Bruce was reluctant to join the Watchtower Network but kept finding himself working alongside its agents. Eventually, Bruce gave in and joined, to help them with the Crisis. After the battle against the Monitors, Bruce became a founding member of the Justice League. Furthermore, as Barbara was leaving Earth, Bruce got a new partner in Dick Grayson.
- Bruce technically only appeared in season 11. However, a vision in "Hourglass" features a brief glimpse of his skeleton in the Batsuit.
- In "Fortune", Chloe Sullivan mentions that she's met a "A billionaire with high-tech toys". However, as season 11 portrays Chloe as having never encountered Batman before, it can't have been Batman.
- 18 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Smallville)
- 17 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Smallville)
- Smallville Season 11 #8
- Smallville Season 11 #5
- Smallville Season 11 #6
- Smallville Season 11 #7
- Smallville Season 11 Special #1
- Smallville Season 11: Continuity #1
- Smallville Season 11: Continuity #2
- Smallville Season 11: Continuity #3
- Smallville Season 11: Continuity #4
- www.twitter.com "who is Bruce based off"
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.