- Sometimes losing people is part of life. But that doesn't mean you stop letting them in.
- — Batman src
Batman (real name Bruce Wayne) is an egotistical Master Builder and vigilante, and the former boyfriend of Wyldstyle. He fights criminals such as his nemesis the Joker in Gotham City, alongside his friends Robin and Batgirl, and his butler Alfred Pennyworth.
Bruce lost his parents by the hands of a criminal, and since that day he decided to stand up to injustice with the identity of Batman. He also inherited his parents' vast wealth and their corporation Wayne Enterprises, of which he became the CEO, which turned in handy when infiltrating a meeting with Octan President Lord Business on behalf of the Master Builders.
At some point he became a Master Builder and met other people from other universes which he helped from time to time and starts a relationship with Wyldstyle. After the events of The Lego Movie, a Batman and Gandalf from a different universe fell into his.
While most of his multiversal friends were gone fighting Lord Vortech, Batman was saving Gotham and being recognized as a hero. In this adventure the Joker and other denizens of the Phantom Zone almost destroyed the city, but Bruce managed to save it alongside Batgirl and his recently adopted son Robin.
When things were quiet, the Bat Family decided to travel throughout the Multiverse to help their friends stop Lord Vortech.
Eventually, he once again teamed up with the Master Builders against the Duplo aliens's invasion and married Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi. 
Powers and Abilities
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Business Management
- Tactical Analysis
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Music: Batman made at least two music mixs, and he is able to play eletric guitar
- This version of the character is native to the The Lego Movie universe.
- Batman is voiced by Will Arnett.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (The Lego Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (The Lego Movie)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (The Lego Movie)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (The Lego Movie)
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.