Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Bruno Mannheim was created by Jack Kirby and Shawn Martinbrough, first appearing in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #139. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Bruno Mannheim first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwoman (Volume 2) #0 by J.H. Williams III and W. Haden Blackman.
- Mannheim first appeared in the New 52 in a flashback in Batwoman (Volume 2) #0, referencing (part of) the events of 52. However, his subsequent reimagining in Superman: Lois and Clark (Volume 1) is radically different.
- 4 Appearances of Bruno Mannheim (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Bruno Mannheim (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bruno Mannheim (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bruno Mannheim (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."