Buffy Sanders was a Kryptonite-fueled vampire.
In her teens, Buffy Sanders was trapped in a cave and bitten by vampire bats, who had been exposed to Kryptonite radiation, resulting in her body mutating. Upon entering Metropolis University, Buffy joined the Tri Psi Sorority, which she took over and passed over her mutation to the other members. In 2005, Lana Lang joined the sorority and was turned by Buffy. This attracted the attention of Lana's boyfriend, Clark Kent, who threatened to expose the sorority's secret. Buffy ordered Lana to kill him, but Lana refused and killed Buffy.
- Buffy Sanders was portrayed by Brooke Nevin.
- "Buffy Sanders" is an obvious reference to Buffy Summers. Her creator, Steven S. DeKnight, wrote for the television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, before he joined the writing staff for Smallville.
- Buffy Sanders was born 1981. The same year as Buffy Summers.
- 1 Appearances of Buffy Sanders (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Buffy Sanders (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Buffy Sanders (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Buffy Sanders (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."