- I'M A MOLL! -- a moll of a guy who ain't a gangster but fights gangs -- THAT MAKES ME SOME KIND OF A MOLL -- don't it ??
- — Butch Buchanan src
"Butch" Buchanan was the sidekick of the Clock.
Butch was an orphan newspaper girl, camping in a deserted waterfront shack, when she met the Clock. He was riddled with bullets and had randomly staggered into her shack, then collapsed. For several months, she prayed over him, fed him, and nursed him back to health.
Afterward Butch attached herself to the Clock, and accompanied him on over a dozen adventures. Her argumentative demeanor and overdeveloped sense of humor concealed a shrewd set of wits, and a deceptively dangerous fighter.
razor-studded potatoes, rat traps, other found objects
- This version of "Butch" Buchanan, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 14 Appearances of Butch Buchanan (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Butch Buchanan (Quality Universe)
- 2 Quotations by or about Butch Buchanan (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Butch Buchanan (Quality Universe)