Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
King Calculha was ruler of Atlantis alongside his wife, Queen Majistra, in 45,000 B.C.E., thousands of years before the Great Deluge. As a member of the Atlantean Royal Family, he is an ancestor of Arthur Curry, the Aquaman.
- Calculha was created by Paul Kupperberg and Jan Duursema, first appearing in Warlord #56. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Calculha first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League (Volume 3) #16 by Bryan Hitch and Fernando Pasarin.
- 3 Appearances of Calculha (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Calculha (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Calculha (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Calculha (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.