He used Parasite's absorption powers to take Wonder Woman's and Superman's strength so he could raise powerful volcanos across several locations to bury them in magma, starting with Metropolis. He was defeated after absorving Martian Manhunter's aversion to fire.
Powers and Abilities
- Djinn Physiology
- Vulnerability to Fire: After absorving Martian Manhunter's powers, he also absorved his weakness.
- Calythos was voiced by David Lodge.
- 2 Appearances of Calythos (Justice League Action)
- 2 Images featuring Calythos (Justice League Action)
- Quotations by or about Calythos (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Calythos (Justice League Action)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."