Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Cameron worked with Batwoman in several cases. Later she became the head of the D.E.O. in National City. Cameron managed to find a way to rescue Dr. Shay Veritas from an extra-dimensional confinement she was trapped in, and the doctor joined Cameron's DEO squad. At some point she and Shay would enter a relationship.
Later she met Supergirl after the Girl of Steel lost her powers. Cameron offered to help Supergirl get her powers back in exchange for working with the DEO from time to time, letting them oversee her activity and helping them develop Kryptonian-based technology. Cameron kept her promise and assigned Supergirl two handlers/adoptive parents.
Later Emerald Empress arrived at National City seeking the destruction of Supergirl and her allies. Sarya leaked that Cyborg Superman was Supergirl's father and the D.E.O. was trying to rehabilitate him. Cameron became Chief Bones' scapegoat and forced to resign publicly. Yet still, she realized the organization was rotten and decided to investigate into its corruption.
- Cameron Chase was created by Dan Curtis Johnson and J.H. Williams III, first appearing in Batman #550. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Cameron Chase first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwoman (Volume 2) #1 by J.H. Williams III and W. Haden Blackman.
- 44 Appearances of Cameron Chase (Prime Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Cameron Chase (Prime Earth)
- 6 Quotations by or about Cameron Chase (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Cameron Chase (Prime Earth)