The Candlemaker is an ancient deity that was cursed onto Dorothy Spinner as an imaginary friend. Though it has the ability to grant wishes, it is also destined to turn the world to wax.
- Wish Fulfillment: The Candlemaker can bestow any wish that Dorothy makes, all she has to do is spawn a candle and blow it out. However, doing so makes the Candlemaker stronger, forcing Dorothy to never want to wish for anything.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Molecular Reconstruction: The Candlemaker's presence can melt objects around him like wax. He can also turn his victims into frozen wax sculptures.
- Imaginary Friend Creation: At full strength, the Candlemaker can spawn the imaginary friends of any of his opponents. 
- Power Limitation: The Candlemaker is bound to Dorothy, only able to impact the world when she makes a wish or when she becomes a woman (in the form of her first period).
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Doom Patrol and is an adaptation of Candlemaker. The original character was created by Grant Morrison and Richard Case and first appeared in Doom Patrol (Volume 2) #35.
- Candlemaker was voiced by Lex Lang.
- 8 Appearances of Candlemaker (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Candlemaker (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Candlemaker (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Candlemaker (Doom Patrol TV Series)
Doom Patrol Villain(s)