Candy Baker is a underling of Blaine DeBeers.
Originally just an employee at Shady Plots funeral home, Candy had a one-night stand with Blaine when she thought he was cured. She was wrong, and it turned her into one as well.
She continued to work for him at The Scratching Post and Romero's, where she provided companionship services to male guests.
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Candy Baker was portrayed by Carrie Anne Fleming.
- 8 Appearances of Candy Baker (iZombie TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Candy Baker (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Candy Baker (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Candy Baker (iZombie TV Series)