"What's Past Is Prologue": Nathaniel Adam has gone to sleep with Ranita, meaning to make the most of his temporary humanity. They awake to Ranita’s phone announcing the emergency at the Continuum. Doctor Benjamin continues to
- Reality. Objective. Subjective. It's all in the eye of the beholder.
- -- Captain Atom
Appearing in "What's Past Is Prologue"
Synopsis for "What's Past Is Prologue"
Nathaniel Adam has gone to sleep with Ranita, meaning to make the most of his temporary humanity. They awake to Ranita’s phone announcing the emergency at the Continuum. Doctor Benjamin continues to burn because of his childhood guilt, and cannot be extinguished, while Dr Alexander discovers that his mother is a constructed shell.
Dr Megala travels beyond the bounds of the present universe and finds that it is destroying the old one as it expands.
Human Nathaniel Adam finds the body of Captain Atom, and re-enters it. While Captain Atom was unconscious, his subconscious tried to give people what they wanted; but found that they gave themselves what they felt they deserved.
Through this struggle, Captain Atom realizes that he does not have a place among humanity; that he is no longer human. He retreats to the moon.
- This book was first published on August 15, 2012.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Atom Vol 3 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain Atom series
- Images from Captain Atom Vol 3 12
- Captain Atom Recommended Reading