"Sivana Meets Aunt Minerva": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The simple way is best! I'll climb in the window of Billy Batson's home, and slit his throat! HEH-HEH-HEH! That will get rid of Captain Marvel Forever!
Synopsis for "Sivana Meets Aunt Minerva"
Appearing in "Sivana Meets Aunt Minerva"
- Aunt Minerva's Magic Perfume
Synopsis for "The Streamlining of Captain Marvel"
Appearing in "The Streamlining of Captain Marvel"
- Blimp Baldwin
- his big gang
- Baldwin's blimp
Synopsis for "Captain Marvel and the Medieval Demon"
Appearing in "Captain Marvel and the Medieval Demon"
- jeering neighbors
- mean schoolkids
- CATALOGIA DEMONALIA, an occult text
Synopsis for Captain Kid: "Adventure on a Scaffold"
Appearing in Captain Kid: "Adventure on a Scaffold"
- Captain Kid
- Joe Schmoe, storekeeper
- two sign painters
- grocery store
Synopsis for "The Return of Mr. Tawny"
Appearing in "The Return of Mr. Tawny"
- Tom Todd (Flashback and main story)
- old hermit (Flashback only)
- J.C. Garner (Dies)
- Published monthly by Fawcett Publications, Inc.
- Sivana Meets Minerva:
- Aunt Minerva and Doctor Sivana both know Billy's secret identity.
- "Stop screeching! You sound like a foghorn with laryngitis . . ." -T.B.Sivana, 2nd best quote
- Billy gets head-konked unconscious, with a chair.
- The Streamlining of Captain Marvel:
- The Return of Mr. Tawny is reprinted in Shazam! #8 (December 1973).
- Also featured in this issue of Captain Marvel Adventures were:
- Dopey Danny Dee: "Baby Talk" by George Marko
- Tightwad Tad: "Think of It"
- Tightwad Tad: "Serious Matter"
- Dopey Danny Dee: "Doesn't Make Sense" by George Marko
- Pee Wee Pete: "...Escapes the Dog House"
- "Hobo of the Void" (text story, featuring Jon Jarl), by Eando Binder
- Rubbernose Randolph: "...Is a Good Egg" by Art Helfant
Links and References
- Blackhawk #24, 1st story