In 1939, Carl Kruger escaped from an insane asylum, invented an advanced electronic weapon, recruited a 2,000-man private army called the Scarlet Horde, equipped them with dirigibles and death rays, and attacked Manhattan.
- Aviation: Kruger was a skilled fighter pilot, but not as good as Batman.
- Science: Kruger invented an armored dirigible and death rays.
- Mental Illness: Kruger was a raging narcissist who believed himself to be the successor to Napoleon Bonaparte.
- Red dirigible
- Death ray
- Carl Kruger physically resembled Napoleon Bonaparte, and adopted Napoleonic uniforms for himself, his three main lieutenants (Bixley, Ryder, and Travis), and his "Scarlet Horde".
- Kruger's body was retrieved from the river and identified by the NYPD.
- 1 Appearances of Carl Kruger (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Carl Kruger (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Carl Kruger (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Carl Kruger (Earth-Two)