Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Carmine was forced by Joker to retire during the War of Jokes and Riddles.
Following a deadly train accident supposedly caused by Commissioner Jim Gordon , Carmine reappeared in Gotham City, ready to take control of it again. Things seemed easy with Mayor Hady in his pocket, but he had to contend of with Batman.
Eventually, Falcone's attempt to take over Gotham failed and he was arrested, despite his connections in the GCPD, who were also arrested . Falcone would later be involved in a riot in Blackgate Prison caused by loyalists against the Penguin , that was later put down.
Powers and Abilities
- Carmine Falcone was created by Frank Miller and Dave Mazzucchelli, first appearing in Batman #404. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Carmine Falcone first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman Eternal #2 by Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, and Jason Fabok.
- 18 Appearances of Carmine Falcone (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Carmine Falcone (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Carmine Falcone (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Carmine Falcone (Prime Earth)