- Swine! Around here I ask the questions! Throw them over-board and prepare to submerge, men!
- — Carnage, shooting prisoners and barking orders src
A test pilot for Trans-Globe Airlines, and its somewhat shady president, Dick Grayson (not that one), fell in love with his boss' daughter, Pamela. However a fire aboard an experimental aircraft mangled his face. He blamed Grayson for not making the plane safe (and not outfitting it with a parachute), and swore revenge.
He built a submersible aircraft carrier, armed with Neutron Ray weapons, and started a network of pirates, taking down commercial planes, and forcing them to land on his carrier for looting. He managed to kill Grayson and abduct Pamela, who was just able to alert the Blackhawks. Blackhawk feigned compassion for the man, but turned on him when the pirate dropped his guard. In the ensuing fight aboard his carrier, Carnage was engulfed by fire and killed.
- Science Carnage developed various powerful rays, leading the world of conventional electronics by at least five years. He had a ray that could pulverize a naval cruiser at twenty-five miles, and another that could penetrate walls of lead and fuse all matter into dust.
- Submersible aircraft carrier, with squadron of fighter jets.
- Neutron Ray antiaircraft weapons.
- This version of Carnage, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This pirate and his pilots were flying jets, while the Blackhawks were still flying Grumman Skyrockets.
- 1 Appearances of Carnage (Quality Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Carnage (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Carnage (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Carnage (Quality Universe)