Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
After the War of the Green Lanterns, Carol refused to become Star Sapphire again and put her ring away for safe keeping. Hal, no longer a part of the Corps, attempts to do the same. However, he is soon recruited by Sinestro to liberate Korugar from the Sinestro Corps. Hal is returned to Earth and once more tries to do right by Carol. When Sinestro comes again to work with Hal, he refuses.
Sinestro, unsatisfied, takes Carol hostage briefly. As Hal and Sinestro clash, Carol puts her ring back on and becomes Star Sapphire once more, intending to help Hal. By the time she does so, however, Hal is gone. The Indigo Tribe had warped Sinestro and Hal across the universe.
- Star Sapphire Ring
- Carol Ferris was created by Gil Kane and John Broome, first appearing in Showcase #22. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Carol Ferris first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #1 by Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke.
- Carol Ferris (Prime Earth) appears as Star Sapphire (Prime) a playable character in the Infinite Crisis video game.
- Writer Grant Morrison described Carol as Hal's "one true love with sparks and fire." 
- 74 Appearances of Carol Ferris (Prime Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Carol Ferris (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Carol Ferris (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Carol Ferris (Prime Earth)
|Star Sapphire Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Star Sapphire Corps, chosen by the Zamarons to spread love throughout their sector with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Star Sapphire Corps members category."