- What I am is intellectual property they keep trying to find ways to exploit, even as the creative teams guiding me conspire to push me further and further up my own ass. All in the hopes that something will finally resonate. My life in four colors.
- -- Caroline Sharp src
History of character has not yet been written.
- Cosmic Awareness: Caroline became aware that she was a comic book character during her fourth wall-breaking 2008 mini-series.
- Unique Physiology: Following exposure to Madame Atom's nuclear drill, Caroline's body mutated, allowing her total control over her atomic structure.
- Invulnerability: Caroline was unable to inflict physical damage on herself during repeated suicide attempts.
- Matter Reconfiguration
- Metamorphosis: Caroline was adept at shape-shifting, often using the power to make herself appear like an ordinary human.
- Radiation Production: Through nuclear fission, Caroline could generate dangerous levels of light, heat and radiation.
- Self-Sustenance: Caroline was unable to kill herself by hanging as she didn't need to breathe.
- Energy Projection: Caroline demonstrated the ability to project bolts of orange-red energy. 
- Mental Illness: Caroline suffered from severe depression and was actively suicidal.
- Monstrous Appearance: When not holding her human form, Caroline possessed ash-white skin, patches of scales and blood-red claws.
- 11 Appearances of Caroline Sharp (Prime Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Caroline Sharp (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Caroline Sharp (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Caroline Sharp (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.