Carolyn Hamilton was a terrorist in Angel Velasquez's cell.
Born March 16, 1952, Carolyn Hamilton joined the San Francisco Police Department in 1971. A year later, she worked undercover with Steve Trevor on a case. Steve ended up saving Carolyn's life in a gun battle. In 1975, Carolyn resigned from the force, after having fallen in love with the leader of a group she was infiltrating.
Wonder Woman '77 Meets the Bionic Woman
- Immortality: As a resident of Paradise Island, Carolyn is immortal, as long as she remains on the island.
- Amazonian Training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- Carolyn Hamilton was portrayed by Jayne Kennedy.
- In 1976, toy company Mego had created a doll line, loosely based on the TV series. This line included a Nubia doll.
- 4 Appearances of Carolyn Hamilton (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Carolyn Hamilton (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Carolyn Hamilton (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Carolyn Hamilton (Wonder Woman TV Series)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."