- I'm Cupid, stupid.
- -- Carrie Cutter src
During Slade Wilson's attack on Starling City, Carrie Cutter was attacked by one of Slade's Mirakuru soldiers, but she was saved by the intervention of The Arrow. Carrie picked up the arrow that Oliver used, hugging it close to her.
Inspired by The Arrow, Carrie Cutter turned herself into a vigilante, calling herself Cupid. Her first act was killing Isaac Stanzler. Carrie dressed up Stanzler in the garb of The Arrow, and left one of her signature heart arrows at the crime scene. Inside the arrow was a note, which lead Oliver and John Diggle to Carrie's apartment. Carrie watched Oliver from a window across from his, talking to him over the phone and giving him a picture of her next target. Oliver tracked down the target, and confronted Cupid, but she escaped.
With the help of her partner Kirby Bates, Carrie is able to narrow down the location of The Arrow's hideout to Verdant Nightclub. Carrie went to the club, but Oliver managed to lure Carrie away from the club. A fight with Cupid caused her and Oliver to fall down into a train tunnel. Carrie cuffed Oliver to the tracks, and prepared to be hit by an oncoming train so she could be with The Arrow forever. Oliver dislocated his wrist, freeing himself from the cuffs, and tackled Carrie safely to the side of the tracks. Carrie was sure that this proved that The Arrow was truly her true love.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Carrie is shown to be highly skilled in hand to hand combat. She was able to easily beat Roy before he could even warn Oliver. She seemed to be evenly matched with Oliver fighting him unarmed as he used his bow as a melee weapon, however after he lost his bow she had the advantage and quickly overpowered and cuffed him. She proved herself a dangerous fighter using her flexibility, slender build and speed to her advantage. She also was highly adept in using her surroundings to her advantage. Trained as a SWAT officer she was able to quickly cuff Oliver during the fight.
- Tactical Analysis: She has shown to be skilled in designing plans. She was able to abduct a heavily guarded mob boss and lured the Arrow by leaving trails. She used her surroundings to her advantage during the fight.
- Law: Carrie has received training in breach and entry and engaging dangerous criminals. She showed to be highly skilled in restraining and cuffing dangerous suspects.
- Demolitions: Possibly due to her SWAT training Carrie is highly skilled with explosives, using a bomb vest and a wire detonator to use a mob boss as a hostage.
- Marksmanship: As a former police officer of of the Starling City Police Department, Carrie is skilled in the use of firearms.
- Archery: Carrie is shown to be a skilled archer. Being able to shoot the two police officers in their legs with precision shots.
- Stealth: Carrie is shown to be highly skilled in stalking people, blending with her surroundings to avoid getting noticed. She was able to follow the events with Team Arrow and Ted Grant tracking Isaac Stanzler without being spotted.
- Obsession: Carrie is obsessed with the Arrow. Her apartment is filled with news clippings of the vigilante, as well as a shrine dedicated to his name. When Carrie killed Isaac Stanzler, she dressed his body up as her idol. Carrie truly believes that the Arrow is in love with her, as well. Her psychiatrist diagnosed her with an attachment disorder.
- Carrie Cutter is portrayed by Amy Gumenick.
- Cutter was born on November 21,1987
- 12 Appearances of Carrie Cutter (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Carrie Cutter (Arrow)
- 2 Quotations by or about Carrie Cutter (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Carrie Cutter (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
Suicide Squad member