Powers and Abilities
- Black Lantern Ring (Formerly): During the fight against Sinestra, Carrie is turned into a member of the Black Lantern Corps. After the creation of a new universe, she didn't have the ring anymore.
- White Lantern Ring (Formerly): Carrie was one of the ten women chosen by Metra to wield a White Lantern Ring. After the creation of a new universe, she didn't have the ring anymore.
- She is based on Carrie Kelley, serving as the Robin of the Ame-Comi universe.
- Although she wore the White Lantern Ring for a short period of time, she never took the White Lantern alias. There isn't any mention of a White Lantern Corps either.
- 7 Appearances of Carrie Kelly (Ame-Comi)
- 5 Images featuring Carrie Kelly (Ame-Comi)
- 1 Quotations by or about Carrie Kelly (Ame-Comi)
- Character Gallery: Carrie Kelly (Ame-Comi)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.