Carter Nichols was a scientist friend of Batman.
In 2010, the deceased body of an aged Carter Nichols was found in his laboratory. With the public believing him dead, Nichols went into hiding.
Fifteen years later, he was found and kidnapped by the super-villain known as 2-Face-2. The villain planned to use Professor Nichols' Time Machine to wreck havoc across the timestream. While Batman was able to stop him, Carter Nichols from fifteen years ago arrived and killed his future counterpart. He then sent the body back to 2010.
- Professor Carter Nichols first appeared in Pre-Crisis Earth-Two continuity in Batman #24 by Joseph Samachson and Dick Sprang. He first appeared in Batman in Bethlehem continuity in Batman #700 by Grant Morrison and Tony S. Daniel.
- 1 Appearances of Carter Nichols (Batman in Bethlehem)
- 1 Images featuring Carter Nichols (Batman in Bethlehem)
- Quotations by or about Carter Nichols (Batman in Bethlehem)
- Character Gallery: Carter Nichols (Batman in Bethlehem)