Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Powers and Abilities
- Professor Carter Nichols first appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Batman #24 by Joseph Samachson and Dick Sprang. He first appeared in Earth-One continuity in World's Finest #79 by Edmond Hamilton and Dick Sprang.
- This version of Carter Nichols, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane #89, an "imaginary story" published during this era, Professor Nichols is said to have won a Nobel Prize.
- 24 Appearances of Carter Nichols (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Carter Nichols (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Carter Nichols (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Carter Nichols (Earth-One)