Casey Jones is a supervillain obsessed with trains. Armed with a flying locomotive, he attempted to steal a gold train model but was quickly stopped by Air Wave. Casey returned to steal the same train but this time had help. Parasite used his abilities to steal Air Wave's powers and transfer them to Casey. Superman was eventually drawn into conflict with Parasite and while the pair tussled, Casey was knocked out by Parasite.
- This version of Casey Jones, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Casey Jones (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Casey Jones (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Casey Jones (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Casey Jones (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."