The ability to the change or alter the chemical compounds of a substance by mentally rearranging its atomic structure. The user can change any element form, liquid form, gaseous form, or even plasma form. Some users are limited to a single chemical source or target, others can turn anything into anything else.
- Turn into a solid, liquid or gaseous form.
- Cause solid objects to disintegrate.
- Can speed up chemical reactions.
- Cause explosions.
- Turn the fresh air into a poison gas.
- Turn metal into gold.
- Turn minerals into metal.
- Crystallize objects.
- Increase the heat of an object, burning it.
- Decrease an objects' heat freezing it.
- Can generate lightning by manipulating the charges of atoms.
- Can kill a human by poisoning the human's body.
- Limited Poison Manipulation.
- Limited Regeneration.
All items (21)
- Barbara Gordon (Batman vs. TMNT)
- Benjamin Raymond (New Earth)
- Bruce Wayne (Burtonverse)
- Bruce Wayne (The Batman)