WTF? Something weird is going on here...
- Roygbiv666 23:54, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm assuming you mean the sudden explosion of the Category. I noticed a lot of pages had Histories or Synopses that didn't have any links in them whatsoever. From the description in the Category, this is the essence of needing Wikification. So I whipped up a little autocategorization and put it in the templates. If there's no link in the Histories or Synopses, it'll be put in Wikify. Though upon further inspection, this might be overkill for the DC side when it comes to the comic issues. It seems that you guys don't usually link to anything in the comic summary? Let me know if that's the norm over here, and I'll turn it off for the Comic pages.
- --Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 00:23, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
yeah, we went from 0 to 60 pretty quick. Okay, I thought it was some weird coding error or something. more to-do.
- Roygbiv666 02:04, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, as far as the comic issues go, I put links into that whenever I need to reference something that doesn't actually appear, like if somebody promised someone else they wouldn't do something... but I figure, the appearance section already has a link for anything else I might want to link to. The appearances section keeps the links nice and orderly.
- Probably a good plan overall. Category:Wikify was where I first started how to learn to write wiki syntax, so it's kinda a neat little thing to do for people who want to do neat little things. It's absolutely not essential to making the pages great, but gives them exposure to a lot of pages where the layout is pretty much consistent.
- --Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 02:57, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.