The second Catwoman took the name as she could create eight copies of herself, essentially giving her nine lives. She is a sporadic ally of Batman.
Catwoman was among the vigilantes that responded to Jokerz committing mass suicide bombings. Teaming up with Batman, Dick Grayson, and Vigilante, the group first rounded up all the explosives. Batman's ally Mr. D was able remotely disarm the bombs, but they were separated from Batman in the confusion. The three found him battling Joker King in the in-complete wing of Gotham Mercy. The Joker's sister, Dana Tan, also arrived and was taken hostage. She was able to break free, but he pulled her off a ledge. Luckily, Batman was able to catch Dana, while Joker King got caught by some rope.
Following Joker Night, Catwoman and Grayson entered into a casual relationship. This relationship would be complicated; however, by Dick's desire to return to heroics.
Powers and Abilities
- High-Tech Suit
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DCAU and is an adaptation of Catwoman. The original character was created by Adam Beechen and Ryan Benjamin and first appeared in Batman Beyond (Volume 3) #2.
- 7 Appearances of Catwoman II (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Catwoman II (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Catwoman II (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Catwoman II (DCAU)