Appearing in "Wild Ride, Part One: Other Cats"
Synopsis for "Wild Ride, Part One: Other Cats"
Their car breaks down an hour outside of Gotham, but Selina quickly plays a damsel-in-distress routine and steals a guy's car who stops to help them. Selina surprises Holly by taking her to her old barn. There they meet Ted Grant, who trained Catwoman and Batman. He starts raining Holly because she was helpless when captured by the Black Mask.
Holly recalls memories of training with Ted. She continues to write to Karon and tell her how far she has come along with her training.
Selina and Wildcat discuss Selina's relationship with Slam. Selina simply refers to it as 'complicated'. They search the city to perform some light crime-fighting when they spot some Middle Eastern men breaking and entering. When they follow the men, they see they are after some type of statue. When the Middle Eastern men are defeated, their bodies turn to ash and smoke in a form of suicide. Selina puts the statue back on the alter after defeating the men and a flash from the statue knocks her over.
Back at the barn, Selina watches Holly train. She gets a call from Slam telling her that a lead is in Keystone City. Holly finally shows some progress by landing a punch on Ted which Selina misses because she was on the phone.
- This book was first published on June 25, 2003.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Catwoman: Wild Ride and in Catwoman: A Celebration of 75 Years.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 20
- Catwoman Recommended Reading