"Wild Ride, Part Two: Cold Day in Hell": Selina heads to Keystone City to follow the lead Slam gave her. Turns out the lead moved a year ago. She runs into Lenny Snart, who lives next door to her lead. S
Appearing in "Wild Ride, Part Two: Cold Day in Hell"
Synopsis for "Wild Ride, Part Two: Cold Day in Hell"
Selina heads to Keystone City to follow the lead Slam gave her. Turns out the lead moved a year ago. She runs into Lenny Snart, who lives next door to her lead. She asks him where his old next-door neighbor is. Lenny tells her he'd give her Davey's address if she helps him.
Captain Cold and Catwoman run a job to steal the original Flash's helmet from the Flash Museum. Selina is tempted to live by her old code of thievery. She helps Captain Cold but he trips the museum alarms.
Holly is at a photo print shop looking at some of the fun photos her and Selina have taken over the past few days while in Keystone City. She hears police sirens go off and sees Selina and Captain Cold escaping from the police. Holly pulls up in a car and Selina hops in. They tell Captain Cold to meet them at his apartment in an hour.
Selina keeps the helmet as a ransom and Cold gives her Davey's new address which is in Opal City. In exchange, Selina gives him a key to a locker at the bus station. When Captain Cold checks the locker the helmet isn't there. In the locker is a note from the Flash stating that it was a 'nice try'.
A Middle-Eastern eastern man gets a message from his follower that Selina was the one who stopped his soldiers earlier.
Selina and Holly take off for Opal city.
- This book was first published on July 30, 2003.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Catwoman: Wild Ride.
- The photo developing shop and its clerk are possibly a reference to the 2002 suspense film, One Hour Photo which starred Robin Williams.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 21 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 21
- Catwoman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- No external links.