Appearing in "Under Pressure"
- Catwoman (Flashback and main story)
- Alleytown Kids
- Holly Robinson
- Leslie Thompkins
- Detective Sam Bradley, Jr.
- Slam Bradley
- Wildcat (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Under Pressure"
In a bar, Sam Jr. grills Slam saying several witnesses put him at the scene of the crime where Zeiss was spotted the previous night. Slam plays coy and doesn't directly answer if he was at the crime scene or not.
Selina continues to train and Ted says he's never seen her move faster. They walk around at night with Holly when they spot two Beti-Ma soldiers following them on rooftops above. Selina scales a building quickly and confronts them but they disappear. When Slam and Holly catch up with Selina, she tells them these two looked slightly different from the previous men following them. Holly is shocked as she never knew Beti-Ma was following them. Selina tells her the story from the beginning of when it started and how Ted and her found the statue.
Later, Slam is drinking in his apartment. He gets aggressive with Selina and says she's using him and isn't interested in him for long-term relationship material. Selina becomes mad and leaves Slam's place. As she leaves in the pouring rain, Zeiss is waiting for her outside.
- This book was first published on March 31, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 29
- Catwoman Recommended Reading