"Disguises, Part One": Holly Robinson contemplates her drug addiction. She wants to tell Selina Kyle but is nervous. Holly's girlfriend, Karon, finds out about her drug addiction and begs her to quit.
Appearing in "Disguises, Part One"
- Davey (Flashback only)
- David G. (Dies)
- Gotham City
- Woody's Delicatessen
Synopsis for "Disguises, Part One"
Holly sees an undercover cop at a club attempting to sell drugs. She follows him to Sgt. MacNaulty, Officer Farley, and the undercover cop who gets shot by MacNaulty. When Holly gasps, MacNaulty and Farley give chase to Holly and shoot in the shoulder.
- This book was first published on April 24, 2002.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman Vol 3 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman series
- Images from Catwoman Vol 3 6
- Catwoman Recommended Reading