Cellanath was a captive of Solus plotting a rebellion.
She captured by Solus, a criminal banished from his own planet and forced to spend his days on a space station. Solus developed feelings for her, and it was these feelings that Cellanath and the other prisoners hoped to exploit and escape. Soon after capturing Swamp Thing, Solus released Cellanath and brought her to his rooms. While otherwise engaged, the other prisoners along with Swamp Thing escaped their cells. Solus soon discovered their attempt however, and killed Cellanth as a warning to the other prisoners.
- This version of Cellanth, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Cellanth (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Cellanth (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Cellanth (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Cellanth (Earth-One)
Swamp Thing and is predominantly seen in the Swamp Thing family of titles. This character may be part of the Swamp Thing's supporting cast, a minor acquaintance, or one of his adversaries. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Swamp Thing Characters category.