Ch'p is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Ch'p was responsible for restraining Superman by thinking on such a small scale that the synapses in Superman's brain would not be able to function. Before Superman can be moved to Oa, however, Ch'p is killed by Sinestro.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Ch'p. The original character was created by Paul Kupperberg and Don Newton and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #148.
- Appearances of Ch'p (Injustice)
- Images featuring Ch'p (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Ch'p (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Ch'p (Injustice)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."