Cha'rnn O'zzm was a Green Martian who previously resided on the planet Mars. He was tried by the Manhunter Council and was found guilty of sedition, thought battering, countless acts of wanton shape abuse, and memory theft.  He was named a high felon, and was consequently sentenced to be frozen as his peers; to wear red, static flesh made out of previous offenders, and to be used as a symbol for his crimes.
Centuries later, he made it to Earth and began kidnapping civilians in hopes one of them would pass his test in becoming a human host. One of them involved a young girl named Ashley Addams whom he kidnapped after killing her parents. 
- Telepathy: After being stripped of his shape-shifting powers Charnn practiced his telepathic skills for centuries and his abilities now far exceed even those of powerful telepaths such as Martian Manhunter.
- Appearances of Cha'rnn O'zzm (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring Cha'rnn O'zzm (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Cha'rnn O'zzm (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Cha'rnn O'zzm (Prime Earth)
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |