However, Lionel wanted to use Chad for more than simply a guinea pig. After Lana Lang had been injured and spent weeks at the Smallville Medical Center, Lionel sent Chad there. Chad presented himself as a patient named Adam Knight, who had been orphaned in a fire. The plan was for Chad to befriend Lana and getting information about Clark Kent.
Lana invited Chad to move into the apartment above the Talon. However, she soon began to realize that Chad was spying on her. As a result, Lionel took Chad back to Metron Pharmaceuticals, where Chad, who needed regular injections of the Lazarus Serum, was left for dead. However, Dr. Tang kept Chad alive for a while, before pulling the plug on his injections. Chad broke out and murdered Dr. Tang, before going after Lana, who he was convinced had access to a dose of the serum. Chad tried to kill her but was stopped by Clark Kent. Having gone for too long without the serum, Chad passed away.
- Adam Knight was portrayed by Ian Somerhalder.
- Originally, Adam Knight was simply going to be a new boyfriend of Lana Lang (due to the writers concluding that the romantic relationship between Lana and Clark wasn't working). However, this changed, after the crew felt that Lana and Adam weren't working. Because of this, they changed Adam's storyline to a darker one.
- 7 Appearances of Chad Nash (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Chad Nash (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Chad Nash (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Chad Nash (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."