Chalchiuhtlicue, sometimes called Acuecucyoticihuati or Matlalcueitl, is the goddess of the sea and storms in Aztec Mythology. She lives in a mysterious town called Unspoken Water with other forgotten ocean deities.
- Godly Physiology: Chalchiuhtlicue belongs to a race of ancient and inconceivably powerful beings known as Old Gods. Because of this heritage Chalchiuhtlicue possesses almost unlimited power.
- This character is an adaptation of Chalchiuhtlicue, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 14 Appearances of Chalchiuhtlicue (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Chalchiuhtlicue (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Chalchiuhtlicue (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chalchiuhtlicue (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.