- I was frightened to my core by the very water around me. The place I am most at home was suddenly the place I had to escape. My heart was racing. My brain was racing. My brain was fire. I could feel myself blacking out from fear as I swam to the surface. And for the life of me, I have no idea what happened.
- — Aquaman
Synopsis for "What's Kraken?"
Appearing in "What's Kraken?"
- Super Sons (Flashback and main story)
- Aquaman (Flashback and main story)
- Galiteuthis Kraken (Flashback and main story)
- Reynolds (First appearance)
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Death Kraken (Mentioned only)
- Felix Faust (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Kryptonians (Mentioned only)
- Lois Lane (Mentioned only)
- Vandal Savage (Mentioned only)
- Doom Scroll (Flashback and main story)
- Scarecrow's Fear Toxin (Flashback only)
- Justice League Communicator (Mentioned only)
- Supermobile (Flashback only)
- No special notes.
- One of the E.M.T.s while referring to the original members of Justice League, calls Aquaman one of the "O.G. Super Friends", a reference to the Super Friends TV show.
- The modified version of Scarecrow's Fear Toxin used on Aquaman and the Kraken in this issue was created by Batman in the JLA: Tower of Babel storyline.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Challenge of the Super Sons Vol 1 9 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Challenge of the Super Sons series
Links and References
- No external links.