Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Maybe, someday we'll find a way to reverse the transformation permanently. In the meantime, if it means anything to Holland at all -- he can consider Challenger Mountain his home.
Synopsis for "To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
Appearing in "To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
- Challenger Jet
- Clayburne's Sub-Orbital Shuttle
- This issue is divided into two chapters:
- Part I: To Save a Monster
- Part II: When Deadmen Walk
- This issue is reprinted in Swamp Thing: The Bronze Age Vol. 2.
- The "fifth" Challenger Gaylord Clayburne is erroneously referred to as Dustin Clayburne in this issue.
- Challengers of the Unknown Recommended Reading