"To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Maybe, someday we'll find a way to reverse the transformation permanently. In the meantime, if it means anything to Holland at all -- he can consider Challenger Mountain his home.
Appearing in "To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
- Challenger Jet
- Clayburne's Sub-Orbital Shuttle
Synopsis for "To Save a Monster / When Deadmen Walk"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The "fifth" Challenger Gaylord Clayburne is erroneously referred to as Dustin Clayburne in this issue.
- This story no longer fits into Deadman's or Swamp Thing's continuity, and has been classified as a non-canonical storyline for them.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Challengers of the Unknown Vol 1 84 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Challengers of the Unknown series
Links and References