"Expose": Nina Justis goes on the talk show tour to promote her book, claiming that she was an alien abductee and also making a documentary exposing the Challengers of the Unknown as frauds. After briefly harassing [[Lester D
Appearing in "Expose"
- Graham (First appearance)
- Stanley (First appearance)
- Challengers of the Unknown (Cameo) (Origin)
- Sarah Hargate
- Bob (First appearance)
- "Rocky" Davis
- Jessie (First appearance)
- Jimmy Olsen (Cameo)
- Linda Park (Cameo)
- Link Rambeau (First appearance)
- Tana (First appearance)
- Edward Sands' estate
- Hawaii (Cameo)
- Honolulu (Cameo)
- Kansas (Cameo)
- Keystone City (Cameo)
- Metropolis (Cameo)
- Rocky Mountains (Mentioned only)
- Wyoming (Cameo)
- Harvest (Cameo)
- Harvest (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Expose"
Nina Justis goes on the talk show tour to promote her book, claiming that she was an alien abductee and also making a documentary exposing the Challengers of the Unknown as frauds. After briefly harassing "Rocky" Davis, she heads to Edward Sands' estate and is rebuffed by Sarah Hargate.
She proceeds to talk to Clay's family, Brenda's ex-boyfriend, Kenn's co-workers, and the parishioners at Marlon's church. She can't get any straight answers until Marlon's fiancee breaks down and tells her about the crash in the Rockies where he was piloting the plane and only the future Challengers survived. She submits the first draft of her film to her alien overlords who destroy it and dump her back on Earth.
- This book was first published on March 19, 1997.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Challengers of the Unknown Vol 3 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Challengers of the Unknown series
- Images from Challengers of the Unknown Vol 3 4