After learning that Cinderella had come into possession of a large piece of Xium and hidden it within the vaults of her castle Chameleon teamed up with the dark sorcerer Strogo to abduct Cinderella's husband to hold him for ransom. Cinderella did not give into their demands and instead summoned help in the form of Wonder Woman.
Chameleon helped capture Wonder Woman then transformed to look like the Amazon to trick Cinderella into letting her and Strogo into her castle. While the plan was a near success Strogo had not secured the Amazon as well as he had thought and she arrived in time to destroy the Xium the pair sought. Chameleon was reduced to the size of a toddler by the magical backlash when Wonder Woman destroyed the Xium deposit in Castle Charm.
Powers and Abilities
- Power Loss
- Susceptible to her form being changed and reduced by Xium backlash.
- This version of the Chameleon, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Chameleon II (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Chameleon II (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Chameleon II (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Chameleon II (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."