Chaon is a former Lord of Chaos and the God of Chaos, Madness, and Evil in the Atlantean Pantheon. He served as one of Arion's most powerful enemies but later becomes a reluctant confidant for the Lord of Order after the return of the source of Atlantean magic.
One of the earliest known Lords of Chaos, Chaon was a frequent enemy of the sorcerer, Arion, during his days as Lord High Mage and later Lord of Atlantis. After frequent encounters where Chaon was foiled in his attempts to tip the balance towards chaos, he manage to gain a victory over his age-long enemy when he destroyed Atlantis.
Eventually, Chaon lost his power when the Darkworld entity woke up, cutting off the source of Atlantean magic for thousands of years. In his human identity, he became a shady deli shop owner in New York City. Eventually, when Atlantean magic came back, he enjoyed it's use to improve his current life.
- Darkworld Empowerment: Chaon's entire godly composition and powers originated from the magical dimension known as Darkworld.
- Immortality: As a Lord of Chaos and god of his purview, Chaon possess immortality and is unable to be killed conventionally.
- Magic: As a entity made up of magic, Chaon is a powerful user of magic capable of fighting Lords of Order such as his enemy, Arion. He once claimed that his power is easily sufficient enough to send Earth into "oblivion" and is held in check by his fellow siblings, Tynan and Gemimn.
- Darkworld Connection: Without his connection to Darkworld, Chaon loses most of his magical powers save for his shape-shifting powers (limited to only using his human form) and immortality.
- 16 Appearances of Chaon (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Chaon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chaon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chaon (New Earth)