Charlie Conwell was a detective for the Central City Police Department and was a friend of Barry Allen's. He was once convinced Barry Allen was the Flash until Barry tricked him into thinking otherwise. When Charlie ran for office as Central City's District Attorney he was assassinated by a mob hit-man named Bork. Charlie had won the election but had succumbed to his injuries before the election had ended. Charlie's daughter Stacy later rented a room from Barry Allen and his wife Iris while she was in college.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Charles Conwell (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Charles Conwell (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Charles Conwell (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Charles Conwell (New Earth)
- ↑ The Flash Vol 1 240