- Get going, gun-slinger, you're leading me to the hide-out -- if you lead me into a trap I'll trigger my initials in your back
- — Charles "Chuck" Dawson, Jr. src
Charles "Chuck" Dawson, Jr. was a cowboy in the late 19th Century.
After his father, Charles Dawson Sr., the owner of the Circle-D Ranch, was killed in a range war against employees of the 4-G Ranch, Chuck Dawson was sent to live with his uncle Dan. As he grew up, Chuck trained himself in athletics, marksmanship, and even jiu-jitsu. When he came of age, he set off for the town of Red Gulch to take revenge on the 4-G cowboys who killed his father.
Powers and Abilities
- Jujutsu: Chuck claimed to be proficient in "jiu jitsu", with which he could disarm and disable many a gun-toting thug.
- Chuck rode a horse named Blacky.
- This version of Chuck Dawson, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Like many a man of action in the violent Old West, Chuck Dawson accumulated some injuries and trauma, particularly cranial concussions. In his very first adventure, his skull was "creased" by a bullet, knocking him unconscious,, and he was knocked out by hits to the head with gun butts, at least three more times.
- 25 Appearances of Charles Dawson (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Charles Dawson (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Charles Dawson (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Charles Dawson (Earth-Two)