- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- The Psycho-Pirate fought the Justice Society in two published tales during the Golden Age (All-Star Comics #23 and All-Star Comics #32). A third encounter was scripted by Gardner Fox and illustrated by the usual All-Star Comics artists, but was never published in the Golden Age; portions of the artwork were later published in fan magazines.
- 6 Appearances of Charles Halstead (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Charles Halstead (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Charles Halstead (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Charles Halstead (New Earth)
- ↑ Alter Ego, vol. 2, no. 1 (Spring 1998), p. 11.
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.