Chuck Wilson was a member of the Blackhawk Squadron.
Before joining Blackhawk, the Texas-born cowboy was a high-flying member of England's Royal Air Force. Chuck was an expert pilot and electronics genius as well as a lover of a good, old-fashioned brawl. Though good-natured, Chuck could also be a deadly enemy.
In the late 1960s, when the team adopted "secret identities," Chuck used his electronics genius to become a super eaves-dropper known as the Listener.
In the 1970s, Chuck was the chief scientist for the Cunningham Aircraft company.
Powers and Abilities
- Aerial Combat Chuck was an extremely proficient combat pilot.
- Electrical Engineering
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Chuck Wilson first appeared in Quality Universe continuity in Quality Comics' Military Comics #11 by Dick French and Chuck Cuidera. He first appeared in Earth-One continuity in DC Comics' Blackhawk #108 by Robert Bernstein and Dick Dillin.
- This version of Chuck Wilson, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Chuck was first named the team's radio expert in Blackhawk #111, 1st story, page 6, panel 2.
- Chuck's ear-decorated shirt was displayed in the superhero-themed restaurant in the epilogue of Kingdom Come.
- 167 Appearances of Charles Wilson (Earth-One)
- 5 Images featuring Charles Wilson (Earth-One)
- 8 Quotations by or about Charles Wilson (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Charles Wilson (Earth-One)