But as Melba's imaginary stories progressed, Charlie played less and less of a role. In rage, he attempted to kill Melba, but Polly banished him back to their plane of origin. He possessed the body of the brother of one of Melba's friend, allowing him to stay in Earth's dimension, and seek revenge on Polly and Melba. 
- Parasite Physiology
- Dependency: Charlie, like all parasites, can live only off of the attention of a single human or multiple humans. If he's ignored long enough, like when a child grows up, he will slowly die as if he was never there.
- 5 Appearances of Charlie Chokecherry (Imaginary Fiends)
- 1 Images featuring Charlie Chokecherry (Imaginary Fiends)
- Quotations by or about Charlie Chokecherry (Imaginary Fiends)
- Character Gallery: Charlie Chokecherry (Imaginary Fiends)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."