Charlie Schlatter (b. May 1, 1966) voiced a number of characters in DC related projects including:
- Flash (Wally West) for the animated series Superman. When the character later used in DC Animated Universe projects, the role was given to Michael Rosenbaum.
- Flash (Barry Allen) for the animated series The Batman
- Flash and Tim Drake/Robin for the Lego Batman franchise. Schlatter took over the Robin character from James Arnold Taylor with Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.
|Superman: The Animated Series||1996-2000||Flash|
|"Speed Demons"||September 13, 1997||Flash|
|"A Mirror Darkly"||November 3, 2007||Flash|
|"Lost Heroes, Part I"||March 8, 2008||Flash|
|"Lost Heroes, Part II"||March 22, 2008||Flash|
|Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes||June 19 2012||Flash|
|Lego Batman: The Movie||May 21, 2013||Flash|
|Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham||November 11, 2014||Flash|
|Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts||May 12, 2015||Flash|
|Lego Dimensions||September 27, 2015||Flash|
|Batman Unlimited: Mechs vs. Mutants||August 30, 2016||Flash|
|Justice League Action||2016-2018||Flash|
|"Galaxy Jest"||February 11, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Mxy's Mix-Up"||July 22, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Boo-ray for Bizarro"||August 19, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Best Day Ever"||August 26, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Race Against Crime"||November 18, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Party Animal"||December 2, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|Justice League Action (shorts)||2017-2017||Flash|
|"Beep Beep"||June 29, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
|"Quality Time"||July 27, 2017||Barry Allen/The Flash|
- When the character returned for Justice League, the role was recast with Michael Rosenbaum replacing Schlatter.
- Schlatter was the second actor to voice Tim Drake for the Lego Batman franchise, taking over from James Arnold Taylor.
- Schlatter only voiced Damian Wayne for this game with Stuart Allan taking over the character for Lego DC Super-Villains.
- This was Schlatter's last turn voicing Tim Drake for the Lego Batman franchise, with Scott Menville taking over the role for Lego Dimensions.
- This was Schlatter's voicing of the character. The Barry Allen Flash was voiced by Michael Rosenbaum beginning with Lego DC Super-Villains.