In Greek mythology, Charon is the ferryman who transports the souls of the dead across the river Styx, the river that separates the land of the living from the underworld.
Charon charges every passenger a golden coin, or else he will leave their ghost stranded in limbo; the ancient Greeks always buried their dead with coins to pay Charon's fare.
- This character is an adaptation of Charon, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Charon (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Charon (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Charon (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Charon (DCAU)