Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Atlantean Physiology: The Atlanteans are offshoots of humanity that are biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. All their abilities are by-products of their bodies being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability: Charybdis is able to withstand the huge pressures of deep ocean.
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Speed
- Enhanced Senses
- Charybdis was created by Peter David and Martin Egeland, first appearing in Aquaman (Volume 5) #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Charybdis first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Aquaman (Volume 7) #42 by Cullen Bunn and Trevor McCarthy.
- 4 Appearances of Charybdis (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Charybdis (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Charybdis (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Charybdis (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.